Did you get a quote from another moving company of over $300.00 Don't pay too much on moving day, Take a second to visit our online moving quote section , get your moving quote in under 60 minutes.
OUR AVERAGE MOVING JOB COST, IS ALMOST ALWAYS UNDER $300.00
CALL US TODAY TO GET YOUR EXACT PRICE PHONE QUOTE OR VISIT OUR ONLINE MOVING QUOTE SECTION USING THE LINK ABOVE.
We can usually be at our customers residence within 4 hours.
Moving Crews Same Day / Next Day services
LOAD AND UNLOAD DOOR TO DOOR 300.00 w/ 2 MOVERS
For Local Moves we offer a flat rate (LOAD ONLY)or(UNLOAD ONLY) of 300.00 w/ 3 MOVERS
LOAD+UNLOAD IS 360.00 for 3 MOVERS for a max of 6 hours within a 25 mile radius of Tampa , Florida.
Often Imitated , Never Duplicated.
MANGO MOVING LABOR
TAMPA FLORIDA 33625
REGISTRATION NUMBER: G13000118146
Step 1 ... You Rent the Truck , Pod , Storage , OR Trailer ( Uhaul , Penske , Budget , Ryder , ABF Trailer, Packrat , ABF Upack, Relocubes Container or Storage ( etc.)Step 2 ... Call us , We do all the sweating , the hard work our experienced moving crews already have a system on how to load the truck , but if our customer wants it their way , we do that too. Its your RELOCATION our RELOCATION SPECIALISTS
Step 3 ... Your Moved , By our licensed , professional movers and you saved a fortune !!
◙ Loading / unloading services (Maximize space in rental truck or trailer)
◙ Assembly / Disassembly
◙ Packing / Unpacking services
◙ Move from one apartment to another within same complex.
◙ Arranging / Rearranging
◙ Move furniture within your home / re organize and declutter
◙ Drive your rental truck at no extra charge
◙ No HIDDEN Fees , No Fee for stairs or elevators , No per mile Fees.
◙ ALSO do anything labor , we put our strong movers to work for you on General Labor Jobs too.
Tampa , Florida + 100miles
We accept cash , credit , debit , gift cards , Paypal
Welcome to our website , thank you for your business ... take a second to review us / leave us a testimonial of you services , tell us how we are doing , and what we could do to improve our services .... customer feedback .. newest addition to our website update may 8th 2014
- Packing as much as you can into every box helps protect your items - less space to move around means less damage. Plus, boxes are easier to load than unusual shaped items not packed in boxes.
- Start packing a few weeks before your or schedule us a few weeks before your move date and take it one room at a time. Start with packing the things you use less frequently – such as books and knick knacks – and save packing the “every day” items until the end.
- Pack each room in separate boxes and label each box with its contents.
- Reinforce the bottom of all boxes with packing tape. Fill each box to its capacity, using paper or fillers to eliminate empty spaces. The top and sides of each box shouldn’t bulge or cave in when closed.
- Packing heavy items in small boxes keeps the weight of the boxes at a manageable level. This is especially helpful when you’re packing books.
- Leave light weight linens and clothing in their drawers.
- Packing extra linens, pillows and stuffed animals in large garbage bags is a great idea! These bags can be used as cushions or fillers in your moving trailer or ReloCube.
- Disassemble any items you can. Be aware of items with sharp corners or projections and keep them from puncturing or scratching other objects.
- Pack your valuables and essentials separately and plan on keeping these items with you.